Current Status: Our 2020-2021 registration window is now open from May 30th, 2020 - April 30th, 2020.
Enrollment documents may be submitted online, uploaded through RegOnline or faxed to us at (888) 000-0000. If you experience any challenges completing the enrollment paperwork, please email our enrollment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 000-0000.
PLEASE NOTE: A submitted application does not constitute enrollment with Granite Mountain Charter School. Students are not considered enrolled until they have met with their teacher and signed the Master Agreement.
Required Enrollment Documents
All student’s must provide:
- A Birth certificate, Passport, Certificate of live birth or other evidence of birth date.
- Proof of Residency. An example of acceptable proof of residence would be a utility bill dated within 2 months.
- An immunization record OR California School Immunization Card
- If you wish to not submit an immunization record, you must complete the top portion of the California School Immunization card, sign and upload upon registration. The vaccination information can be left blank.
- Unofficial transcripts from each school attended showing all classes attended for 9-12th grades.
- A copy of any documents pertaining to name change, custody, etc (If Applicable)
- Copy of your student’s IEP or 504 Plan (If Applicable)
- If your student has had an exit IEP or 504 Plan, please upload a copy.
Student Age Requirements
In accordance with California State Law, a student’s grade level placement will be based on their date of birth. Students will be placed in the appropriate grade using this (Enter Chart). A student will be eligible for kindergarten enrollment if their birth date is on or before September 1st of the school year they wish to apply.
Students entering TK/Kindergarten, please review the following information::
- TK is the first year of a two-year kindergarten program
- A child is eligible for TK if he or she turns five between September 2nd-December 2nd.
- Students who are age-eligible for Kindergarten are allowed to choose TK if their 5th birthday is between June 1 and September 1.
Children who are age-eligible to attend kindergarten, but choose to enroll in TK will be asked to review and sign the Kindergarten Continuance Form in the spring. This will verify that the parent/guardian agrees to have his/her child continue in kindergarten for one additional year.
If you have an extenuating circumstance and need additional information, please contact us via email at Enrollment@granitemouintainschool.com, or by phone at (888)-000-0000. You may also review our adopted TK/K adopted policy here.
Enrollment Requirements I Next Steps
In accordance with charter law, students may not be concurrently enrolled in this school and any other private or public school. It is not necessary to obtain an inter/intra-district transfer from your local school district to attend Granite Mountain Charter School. If you are currently enrolled at any other school, please contact your current school to initiate a withdrawal, prior to signing a Master Agreement with Granite Mountain Charter School.
Once all steps within Reg-Online application are complete and submitted, a team member will review your application for completion and accuracy. If any document or signature requires your attention, we may ask you to revise the application.. Documentation that needs to be uploaded upon registration is listed below.
**If you submitted an application and do not receive a response within 48 hours business hours, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or give us a call at (888)000-0000.
Are you ready to join our Granite Mountain Community?
Start the Application Process
We recommend using a Windows or Mac computer to complete your application. Our application is not supported by mobile browsers at this time - iPhone / iPad / Android devices cannot be used.
Click on the link below to be redirected to our Reg-Online registration portal.
Enrollment Complaint Procedure:
Pursuant to Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4), charter schools are not allowed to discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school because the pupil exhibits any characteristics such as students with disabilities, academically low-achieving, English learners, neglected or delinquent, homeless, socially economically disadvantaged, foster youth, or based on nationality, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
Also pursuant to this new law, a parent, guardian, or student who is 18 years or older may file a Charter School Complaint Form to the Charter School's authorizing entity if they suspect the charter school is in violation of Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4).
If you would like to file a complaint, click on the link below to access form:
If you would prefer to receive the form via mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will mail one to you.