Work Samples are submitted to your Homeschool Teacher each learning period.
Each Work Sample should include the following:
- Be an example of your student’s best work (please no coloring sheets or messy samples)
- Is an original piece of student work
- Is labeled with student’s first and last name
- Has the date completed (needs to be a date listed on the attendance log for the current learning period)
- Has proof that the work has been graded
TK-8 Students should include one work sample from a core subject area (Math, Science, History, Language Arts)
High School Students should include one work sample from each learning area/course reported on the Master Agreement such as: Algebra 1A, Biology 1A PE 9A (can be a PE log), World History A, Instrumental Music 1A, etc.